Forged aluminum rap ring for bail-outs and rap stations. Anodized gray for minimal visual impact. Solid construction (not hollow) for 20kN minimum breaking strength (over 4400lbs)! Not intended for repeated lowering.
This is much cheaper than leaving behind a carabiner, and more practical since the Rap Ring can be used again whereas carabiners are often taken from rappel stations. It’s also much safer than just rappelling via the sling or webbing, since the Rap Ring eliminates possible damage to the rope sheath or the anchor when you pull the rope down, plus the ring insures your rope is less likely to get caught.
This device is NOT designed to be used as a rappel or belay device (e.g. ATC, SBGII, Figure-8 or any other friction device). It is intended solely as a hardware alternative to bail-out slings, webbing and cord. Learn More
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads. Learn More
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
Weight: 265 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave diameter: 38 mm
Working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
Working load as progress capture pulley: 2,5 kN
Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
Efficiency: 95 % Learn More
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley. Learn More